5. To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this website or any linked website, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on the services or the information contained on or accessed through this website.
6. You are responsible for protecting your computer systems and we are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with your use of the website.
Third party websites
9. Our website may link you to other websites on the internet. These other websites are not under our control and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such websites. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of the website by us or any association with its operators.
10. Accessing those websites is your decision and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we are not responsible or liable in any way for:
(a) your use of those linked websites or any loss or damage incurred arising out of or in connection with your use of them; and
(b) the content or practices of those websites operated by third parties that are linked to our website.
12. The trade marks, service marks and logos (Trade Marks) used in this website are our registered or unregistered Trade Marks or are owned by the relevant third party. No Trade Mark may be copied, reproduced, adapted or transmitted in any form without the relevant owner's consent.
Use of website information
13. The information and material in this website (unless otherwise stated) is provided solely for personal use only.
14. You agree that you will not (either yourself or through any third party):
(a) use any robot, spider, screen scraper, data aggregation tool or other automatic device or process (Automated Process) to process, monitor, copy or extract any web pages on this website, or any of the information, content or data contained within or accessible through this website, without our prior written permission;
(b) use any Automated Process to aggregate or combine information, content or data contained within or accessible through this website with information, content or data accessible via or sourced from any third party;
(c) use any information on or accessed through this website for any commercial purpose (including but not limited to market research, the provision of pricing estimates or 'shadow shopping') or otherwise (either directly or indirectly) for profit or gain;
(d) use any device, software, process or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website or any transaction or process being conducted on or through it;
(e) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of or bandwidth connecting to this website;
(f) reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula or processes in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with this website;
(g) copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display, any part of any content from this website without our prior written permission; or
(h) use this website for any other unlawful purpose or activity.
18. No failure to exercise or any delay in exercising any right, power or remedy by a party operates as a waiver. A single or partial exercise of any right, power or remedy does not preclude any other or further exercise of that or any other right, power or remedy. A waiver is not valid or binding on the party granting the waiver unless it is made in writing.
19. We may give you notice by electronic mail, conventional mail, facsimile or personal service. You may give us notice by email to the email address specified in the “Contact Us” section of our website.