There are no items in your cart list.
At Fantastic, you can buy with confidence. We offer quality furniture at affordable prices, all backed by our worry-free guarantee. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
What is the Fantastic Quality Guarantee?
Fantastic Furniture is committed to offering all Australians quality furniture, bedding and accessories that are built to last. That’s why, if you find a manufacturing or materials fault in your purchase, we’ll be quick to repair or replace that purchase within the Fantastic Quality Guarantee period. We’ve got you.
Please keep in mind the Fantastic Quality Guarantee applies to the original purchaser only (sorry, it’s not transferrable) and for products used for reasonable domestic purposes. It excludes products used for commercial reasons.
What is the Fantastic Quality Guarantee Period?
At Fantastic, we’re proud to offer our customers a wide array of products to choose from. Every product is unique, so the duration of the Fantastic Quality Guarantee that applies to each is different. To find out what period applies to your purchase, look for these warranty badges on the product’s individual webpage, or in-store ticket.
- 1 Year
- 3 Year
- 3 Year Frame & Support
- 6 Year
- 6 Year Frame & Support
- 10 Year
Applies to all Home Accessory products, including rugs, cushions, lamps, wall art and mirrors. Also applies to foam mattresses.
Applies to selected products across the Fantastic Furniture product range. Refer to the individual product for the specified warranty period. Applies to all sofa fabric covers.
Applies to selected local and imported sofas. Refer to the individual product for the specified warranty period.
Applies to selected products across the Fantastic Furniture product range. Refer to the individual product for the specified warranty period.
Applies to selected local and imported sofas. Refer to individual product for the specified warranty period.
Applies to selected products across the Fantastic Furniture range. Refer to the individual product for the specified warranty period. Applies to all platinum mattress bases.
** All guarantee periods start from the date of purchase.
If you are offered a replacement product as part of your warranty claim, the original guarantee period still stands.
Are there any exclusions to your Fantastic Quality Guarantee?
Unfortunately, the Fantastic Quality Guarantee does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear, including pilling, fading, loss or deterioration (of the whole product or its components)
- Damage caused by improper use, cleaning, negligence, treatment, transportation, storage of the products or otherwise caused by your acts and / or omissions
- Damage caused through any modifications, alterations, improper assembly, tampering or products used in an abnormal manner and not for the products intended purposes
- Damage caused by exposing the products to the sun, extreme heat or cold, or chemicals / agents that are known to damage the finish of the product
- Body impressions on mattresses, sofas and chairs where the indentation is less than 32mm
- Damages caused by Act of God
- Defects in products that are sold “As Is” which were brought to your attention on purchase
- Products used for commercial purposes
How do I claim my warranty?
The best kind of warranty is one you never have to use! However, if you believe that your product is defective, please contact your local store, or our dedicated Customer Care Team to claim your warranty. Please note you’ll need to provide proof of purchase (normally your receipt) as part of your claim.
Should your purchase be deemed to fail our Fantastic Quality Guarantee, we won’t charge you for any transportation fees associated with pick-up or drop-off during the guarantee period. It’s the least we can do!