Terms & Conditions
1. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these terms.
2. The promotion is open to Australian residents.
3. Employees and their immediate families of the promoter are ineligible to enter.
4. The promoter is Fantastic Furniture Pty Ltd A.B.N 66 003 688 855, 62 Hume Highway Chullora NSW 2190 phone 02 8717 2600
5. The Promotion commences on 01.07.19 closing on 30.06.20 at 11.59pm AEST (Promotion Period)
6. To enter the promotion, entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
Submit an image of their styled Fantastic Furniture products(s) via one of the following methods (entry)
7. Entrants must ensure that their Instagram posts and accounts are not set to “private” (meaning that your privacy must be turned “off”) in order for the Promoter to view and access your entry.
8. Entries generated by script, macro, bot, or other automated means are not eligible to enter the promotion. Each entry which is correctly submitted will be in with a chance to win the weekly prize on offer during the week in which they were entered. For the purposes of this competition a “week” will be from Friday to Thursday. The first weekly draw will be drawn on 05.07.2019 followed by a draw every Friday until the last draw on 26.06.2020. Any entry received after 11:59pm AEST on the last day of each “week” will be entered into the competition for the following week.
9. Multiple entries will be accepted.
10. Each prize winner will receive one (1) $250 Fantastic Furniture Gift Card (the Prize).
11. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
12. Fantastic Furniture indefinitely retains all rights, title and interest and unrestricted use of each Instagram post, and may use it in any matter it deems appropriate without compensation given to the subjects or producers of the submission. Once a post is submitted it becomes the exclusive property of Fantastic Furniture. The Promoter reserves the right to make edits or apply text or graphical overlays on the Winners image and re-publish the image across social media channels, including but not limited to; Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn. The Winners name OR social media handle will also be published in conjunction in any instances where an edited Winners image is reposted.
13. Fantastic Furniture reserves the right at its sole discretion to not post or to remove from the contest site, posts that contain obscene or offensive material. All post comments will be moderated by Fantastic Furniture, who may delete any comment and block users from commenting.
14. Entrants warrant that their entry is original, does not infringe the intellectual property right of any third party and has not been previously published and/or been used to win prizes in any other competition.
15. The winning entries, determined by the judges, will be selected based on the best styled and taken shot as determined by the judges. This competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
16. If a winner is under 18 years old, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian.
17. The winner’s details will be published on the Fantastic Furniture Facebook page (www.facebook.com/fantasticfurniture) every Friday at 10am.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to announce and/or publish the winners name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
19. Winners will receive their prize within fourteen (14) days after being contacted.
20. If for any reason a winner does not claim their prize within 3 months of the winner being announced, then the prize will be forfeited. Any winner whose prize has been forfeited shall not be entitled to any payment or compensation from the promoter.
21. The promoter is not responsible if the value of the products changes between the date of publication of these terms and the date the prizes are awarded.
22. The promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the promotion if (a) for any reason the promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the winners or delivery of prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the promoter’s control.
23. The promoter and its associated agencies, companies, directors, employees shall not be liable in any way under these terms or at law (including, but without limitation negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but without limitation direct, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this competition or promotion or in connection with the prize.
24. The promoter will collect your details only for the purposes of this competition. Pursuant to the Privacy Act, you have the right to access and correct any personal information provided by you. Winners may have their name, state and photo published for promotional purposes.
25. The promoter and / or internet service providers take no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost / delayed data, transmission, omission, interruption, failures of any computer equipment, software, inability to access telecommunications network services, congestion or any other error or malfunction in relation to the promotion, including but not limited to misdirected, late, or failed requests for registration.
26. Subject to any State or Territory gaming regulations, The promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Ppromotion or these terms and conditions at any time and for any reason before the end of the promotional period and shall not be liable to any entrant or prize winner for any loss or damage incurred as a result.
27. We disclose Personal Information to Olapic Inc. and the Olapic affiliates Olapic Ltd. (UK) and Olapic Argentina S.A. and Monotype Imaging Inc. (collectively, “Olapic”) which process the following personal data from social media users and users of our web site to gather and make available images from social media platforms:
- Social media users: Email-Address, image, IP address, location, social media username and timestamp
- Users accessing the web site: IP address, timestamp and – in case of a purchase – purchased product ID, transaction ID, transaction price, date of purchase, unique ID that we have assigned to a user), email-address and username (if provided by a user to us)
Sign up to our newsletter for your chance to WIN a $250 Fantastic Furniture gift voucher and never miss out on the latest offers!
Fantastic Furniture is Australia's Best Value Furniture and Bedding store, with 80 stores nationally. You can now shop and buy furniture online! View our sofas, dining, mattresses and bedroom furniture, kids & nursery furniture, office, storage, lamps, rugs and amazing value furniture Package Deals!© 2020 Fantastic Furniture